20 shoppers disappointed with their online shopping
These days, online business is at its peak. It avoids frequenting crowded shopping malls and cramped changing rooms. The choice seems endless and everything is just a click away.
Ideally, when you receive your order, it will be exactly as you expected. Except that it sometimes happens that the product received does not really correspond to what we saw online … Many people have already had the sad experience.
Tips and tricks that make life easier? And There you go ! (Scroll down to see the rest of the article).
The following 20 people wanted to share their misadventure with Internet users to warn them against shopping online. Images as funny as they are distressing that will undoubtedly make us think twice before going hunting on the Internet.
1. The fit is perfect for a 5 year old …
2. “The price was very cheap, but I have the feeling that something is missing.”
3. “I would have had to send 14 emails and threaten legal reprisals to finally be reimbursed for this monstrosity.”
4. What she wanted: “I want to believe it” vs what she received: “I want to leave”.
5. Expectation vs. reality!
6. To say that it took 6 months to receive this … Sadness!
7. “My buddy ordered this costume online, I laughed all day!”
8. How can such a thing happen?
9. “These shorts my friend ordered from an Instagram ad is a little different from the picture.”
10. “Maybe if I fill it with water, it will be the size I expected?”
11. On the left, the product the person wanted, on the right, what they received.
12. When it doesn’t want to …
13. “I have been waiting for this swimming pool for a month. Doggo is not really impressed.”
14. “When I try to be sexy …”
15. “At least it looks good on the cat.”
My 16 year old daughter bought this thing. He’s ridiculously small. I can’t post a decent photo of her if she’s trying to wear it. But for you to see … Here is a picture of our cat wearing the top. It covers all her udders, except that she hates wool. Basically don’t buy that, even for your cat. “
16. The legs of this giant bear are terrifying!
17. “When shopping for clothes on Amazon.”
18. The result was not as expected.
19. He wears this dress wonderfully, unfortunately that was not what he wanted.
20. Even the colors are wrong.
Fortunately, products can be returned as quickly as ordered. And you, what has your online shopping experience been like so far? Did most of the products meet your expectations or have you already received (unpleasant) surprises?
Be sure to follow these tips and tricks on your next shopping trip, whether online or in-store:
Cover image: ©reddit / salaciouscrumb_