20 rather silly but funny tips
The human is an imperfect being. Without tips and tools, he is not able to survive. This is what inspired him to make the greatest inventions of the last millennia: he made clothes from animal skins, created means of transport using wheels and invented the Selfie-Stick.
However, among these achievements there are always failures. Here are some examples of the dumbest tricks?
1) We immediately recognize those who have a talent for DIY.
2) Spare wheels wear less quickly if you use a tree trunk instead.
3) “You are having a dinner party but you are short of cash? Surprise your guests with homemade mints. Freeze the toothpaste and cut it into thin slices. It is beautiful and it gives you fresh breath . “
4) To protect your sandwich from theft, store it in a stained plastic bag provided.
5) Have you bought a new TV? Put the cardboard box next to your neighbors’ trash can to fool potential burglars.
6) “Used tea bags are great hand warmers. Put a hot tea bag in a plastic bag and tie a knot. It will keep you warm for a long time.”
7) “Tip: I don’t have a lot of shapes, so I stick sanitary napkins on the side of my panties and put my clothes on.”
8) Walls can be painted in seconds using a fan.
9) You can save a lot of water by connecting the drain of your washing machine to the flush.
10) A tip from a former policeman: “One of the best hiding places for valuable jewelry: rolls of toilet paper.”
11) This trick works wonders for dirty windshields: Secure the blade to the wiper motor with cable ties and turn on the “wiper”.
12) If your car is missing a cup holder, you can easily settle for a roll of duct tape.
13) “To not have to search forever for your car in the parking lot, hang a colorful balloon on the air.”
14) Treat your child and sew a cute pencil case from a crushed squirrel!
15) A birthday to celebrate but no candle in the house? Grab a cigarette and show your romantic side!
16) Instead of constantly carrying change in a wallet like an idiot, just rinse off a punnet of mushrooms.
17) “Don’t throw away leftover cereal, you can mix it up!” Why didn’t we think of it earlier?
18) No need for a hands-free kit. With a bandage, you can still make phone calls while driving.
19) Homemade popcorn is more environmentally friendly than stuffing chips and styrofoam.
20) Safety first!
Sometimes you wonder how humanity has survived until today. The above cases show that creativity and independence are not necessarily virtues. In any case, we will have laughed!
Cover image: © Media Partisans