20 awesome wear images
Time damages a lot of things. But you don’t always realize the speed at which the world changes its face, whether through delicate contact or the repeated rubbing of one object on another. The following photos are vivid examples of how, in the long run, we are only living for the present moment:
1) For 20 years, this Buddhist monk has been praying in exactly the same place.
2) For 15 years, the lever on the right in the photo and exhibited in a science museum, was used by children. The hands of the toddlers almost came to the end of the crank, even though it was made of steel.
3) One thing is certain, this dog did not die of hunger. Evidenced by his medal which redefined his features in contact with his bowl.
4) The footprints left in front of these bank counters are a testament to the time spent waiting for your hard-earned money.
5) Don’t be fooled: the two bundles are worth the same amount.
6) This play button has become a Victorian portrait.
7) From top to bottom. From bottom to top. A poetic illustration of the cycle of life.
8) No, it is not mud, but rust that has accumulated in the pipe for many years.
9) In the right half of the face, we can see the devastating effect of the sun’s rays: this man has been a truck driver for 28 years.
10) Someone didn’t like M & M’s here. 10 years later, however, here is what remains of it.
11) In New York, the soot of the era of coal-fired power plants littered buildings. The photo was posted without a filter of course.
12) Millions of hands from Toronto (Canada) transformed a banal column into an original little sculpture.
13) The life cycle of a Penny.
14) The permanent output of papers has hollowed out this printer.
15) For 55 years, he wore his wedding ring until he had to take it off.
16) If you want to keep your parquet, put a rug on it. 16 years of sunshine, it discolors a little.
17) Two identical soft toys: 30 years of use, 30 years of storage.
18) When you sharpen your blade too often …
19) Years of advertising created a thick ring of promotional posters at this post.
20) Even steel floors are not indestructible.
These images impressively show the powers of time over what surrounds us. Take a look at your own surroundings. Who knows how many witnesses of the ephemeral we meet day after day?
Cover image: ©imgur / JNeil