14 people with unusual body characteristics
The human is a wonderful being. But as if it wasn’t special enough like that, some add a layer. Indeed, some people are born with extraordinary physical characteristics or have acquired them involuntarily during their lifetime. In order to draw attention to their peculiarities, the following 14 people have collected their body characteristics in the form of pictures in a forum.
1. This boy can bend his elbow upside down because of hypermobility syndrome, which is overlexibility in the joints.
2. Brachydactyly, a limb malformation, made this woman’s ring fingers too short.
3. Another case of brachydactyly: this woman’s little finger is clearly shorter than a “normal” little finger.
4. This woman’s little fingers are twisted from birth due to clinodactyly, a malformation of the phalanges.
5. This boy won the genetic lottery!
6. The birthmark on this boy’s scalp is shaped like a heart.
7. This man has a brown eyebrow and a blond eyebrow. The same goes for her eyelashes. The reason: poliosis, which causes white discoloration of body hair such as eyelashes or eyebrows.
8. Cellular deficiency is driving this man’s eyes crazy.
9. Due to a disorder of the pupil, this person’s iris appears to flow.
10. This man has a brown spot in his black eye. This phenomenon is called sectoral heterochromia.
11. A genetic defect gave this man a protruding navel that can be seen through any T-shirt.
12. This boy has Stickler’s syndrome: his skin is really elastic.
I was born with a very rare disease called Hereditary Progressive Arthro-ophthalmodystrophy, its a connective tissue disorder that literally makes my body fall apart. In addition to this, I also have very hypermobile joints that dislocate easily and a laundry list of other health problems. from r / WTF
13. This man has two Siamese toes from birth. It’s syndactyly.
14. This man’s toe has a tiny nail because of hypoplastic nails.
There is something really special about these people. With their bodily characteristics, they show us once again how unique each person is in their own way.
Here you will find more articles on the curiosities of the human body: